Thursday, April 14, 2011



So...it's been awhile =) My sweet baby boy was blessed in church last Sunday, the 10th =) He was so good and quiet the whole time, I was so proud! I did a little tearing up during the blessing, hubby did a good job =) Vincent wore his dress blues, and daddy changed into his dress blues a little later so we could take some pictures of the matching father and son =)




Grandma Pat was able to come out for the blessing, and she helped out a bunch! She made us food, cleaned our apartment, and forced us to take some "us time" while she watched the baby =) We went to the beach (bad idea 'cause it was "cold" and windy, and the sand got freaking everywhere!), then we went to some military surplus stores so hubby could look around. When we got home grandma let me take a nice long shower to get the sand out of my hair and off my face =) Oh, and I fit in my old swimsuit!! I don't really look good in it, but it's tight enough to keep my belly jiggle from actually jiggling, and luckily my breasticles fit! =)

Ryan is on leave until the 21st, so we're getting some time together as a family before D-day. We don't know his exact dates of deployment yet, but we're pretty sure it'll be the first week in May =( We have 2 1/2, maybe 3 weeks left before we won't see daddy again for 7 months. Methinks that this is what my deployment plan will consist of:
Move in with Tiffany for May and half of June. Drive to Ogden, UT to spend a few days with the in-laws before completing the drive to CO to live with Grandma for probably 4 months or so. A few weeks after moving in with Grandma, Vincent and I are going to fly out to WV to visit my mama, my grandparents, my brother, and to show Vincent off to my old wards/branch =) Then about a month or 2 before Ryan comes home, I'll move back to CA to get our own apt and get everything set up so he actually has a home to come home to =) Well, my adorable son is begging to have his diaper changed, ta-ta for now! =)

1 comment:

  1. maaaaaaannn sorry about ryan's long deployment. i would not be able to handle it. there are a lot of military wives' blogs out there that would maybe you'd like to read or something and maybe you could share your experiences. i can give you the link if ya want.....good luck trekking across the states!

    ReplyDelete